Eternitatea este masurata cu rigle divine.

20:22

English Poem

A silly boy who belives in love

Ever tought 'bout life, at the real life, darling,

Over and over thinking 'bout your sweet falling,

You say one love, one life, just what it's one tonight

You think 'bout your emotions, why are they so dry.

I'm just a kid with stupid dreams for this world

Who belives that the staires to Heaven aren't mith

And were my  universe is just a cold word,

Written in your soul, to heat you when you're beat.

I'm just a silly boy with a guitar,

With hopes and dreams, and a lot of care

A lil' big boy who's not the same,

I'm with my destiny, who'll get me really far.

8:58 PM ; Slobozia, Ialomita.

By Moise Cosmin

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Credeti ca va fi iara revolutie, datorita crizei?